Designed for use with a simple counter top magnetic stirrer or mixer / hotplate
The Asynt Multicell Parallel High Pressure Reactor is a cost effective lightweight unit made of 316 Stainless Steel suitable for numerous mixed or unmixed applications. These include hydrogenations using air-sensitive materials and applications or other reactions where pressure or temperature is required.
As standard, this gives the user the ability to screen 10 x 30 ml reactions at pressures up to 50 bar and 200 ° C at the same pressure and temperature. We now offer an upgrade to the system to meet a wider range of requirements:
- Pressures higher than 100bar
- Temperatures up to 350C
- Individual temperature control for each reactor cell
- Alternative materials are described, for example, in Hastelloy, Inconnel.
- Larger volumes (4 positions) up to 150 ml
- Sampling under pressure
- Additions under pressure
- Individual pressure setting for each reactor cell.
In addition, we can still offer special versions to meet your needs more precisely.
- reduction operations
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis
- Catalyst Scanning, reaction optimization and material testing
- Parallel synthesis
- Supercritical studies
- Corrosion test