We have developed our market share and product range with our new dealership and representatives that we added to Nanosel in order to present our 20 years of sector experience to you better. Nanosel’s ISO Quality Management System is also the result of this effort. We will continue our efforts to provide you with the best service and to be one of the important companies mentioned in the sector.
Ethical Business Policy:
- Accuracy and honesty are our most important values in all our business processes and relationships.
- We attach importance to honesty in all our relationships with our employees, suppliers and customers.
- We take great care to protect the information, trade secrets, personnel personal information and agreements made with third parties that may cause disadvantage in our competition.
- We only share confidential information with authorized persons.
- It is absolutely unacceptable to obtain benefits by leakage of confidential information from inside.
- When leaving our company, we do not take out the confidential information and documents we have for our duty.
Conflict of Interest
- We aim to avoid conflict of interest.
- One of the employees of our company; an employee’s personal benefit by taking advantage of his or her position within the company; It is forbidden to engage in a close relationship with individuals or organizations that may benefit from business decisions or confidential information.
- Taking advantage of our current task; personally, we do not gain personal interest from persons and organizations with whom we have business relations through our family or relatives
- All of our domestic and international activities T.C. We do it in accordance with the Constitution.
- In carrying out all our activities and transactions, we keep all public institutions and organizations at an equal level without any interest.
Our Responsibilities Towards Our Customers
- We work in a customer-oriented manner.
- We evaluate all kinds of customer complaints and eliminate any situation that would harm our customers.
- We treat our customers with respect, honor, justice, equality and courtesy.
- We undertake to comply with all legal regulations and food safety rules in order to protect the health of our customers and consumers.
Our Responsibilities Towards Our Employees
- We ensure that employees’ personal rights are fully and correctly exercised.
- We treat employees honestly and fairly and do not discriminate.
- Commercial, political and religious publicity promotion, harassment, work environment and the behavior of people who disrupt the efficiency of workplace employees are not employed.
- We prepare a safe and hygienic working environment for our employees.
- We don’t employ child labor.
- We do not discriminate between our employees by gender, sexual preference, marital status, religion, language, race and sect.
- We conduct our employees’ health checks regularly and on a registered basis and provide the necessary treatment to those who need treatment. We organize occupational safety trainings for the safety and health of our employees.
- We pay the lowest minimum wage to our employees.
- Our working hours do not exceed 48 hours per week, we do not force overtime, and overtime does not exceed 12 hours per week. We give our employees a day off once a week.
- In our company, physical abuse, physical violence, harassment, verbal bullying or other forms of intimidation are not allowed.
Our social responsibility policy
- To meet the needs of our employees in the workplace and to comply with ethical values within the framework of adherence to Labor Laws;
- Humanitarian treatment
- Religion, language, race, gender equality
- Vacation right
- Right to charge
- Child labor not working
- Safe and hygienic working conditions
- We Commit.
Our environmental policy
- Our company, in order to carry out its activities in harmony with the environment,
- to prevent soil, air, water pollution and reduce natural resource consumption,
- It sees control of environmental impacts as an integral part of business strategy, working and production methods.
In our company;
- We undertake to meet all relevant legal regulations and, where appropriate, transcend them to the benefit of the environment.
- We aim to minimize all input and energy use, we prefer reusable and recyclable materials as much as possible.
- We minimize waste and wherever it can be applied anywhere in the enterprise and target waste-free processes.
- We strive for the establishment of environmental awareness in our employees and society through training and information activities.
- Regarding our business, we expect our suppliers and customers to comply with environmental standards.
- We take environmental values and impacts into consideration while making our investment decisions. We commit ourselves to prevent environmental pollution and continuous improvement.
With this policy, our company announces to the public that it is committed to a sustainable development and a livable world.